This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does she like me or is she using me?
01-23-2013, 10:49 AM
does she like me or is she using me?
ok so this girl i like flirts with me alot and smiles and laughs at jokes all the time. but shes super popular a cheerleader and very social and texts alot of guys and allways goes out. me on the other hand im the opposite not the coolest guy but im up there i love sports but im not playing one this year and im not too social. she also flirts with other dudes like she flirts with me wich makes me pissed off. she is allways talking about how she wants a boyfriend and talks about dudes infront of me wich is kinda rude and makes me pissed. but sometimes she asks to copy my work but that happens rarely and she ussaly just asks for help ussally when we talk its just about friends and we tease each other she playfully hits me we laugh and smile alot and thats about it. out of school we have no communication no phone facebook twitter instagram nothing. so my question is is she using me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 10:57 AM

maybe she is just like you not using you. don't think about it.

Ads

01-23-2013, 10:57 AM

Bro I know this isn't really what you wanna hear but you have to ask her and she will probably respect you more for doing so