This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Westbro Baptist Church is coming to town so how do I prepare for them?
01-23-2013, 02:24 PM
The Westbro Baptist Church is coming to town so how do I prepare for them?
Yale University is a really big university here in the US. They are holding a gay rights event in support of gay rights. So the Westbro Baptist Church said if one of the states biggest universities was holding an event to support gays then they will be here to protest against them and the gays.

I only live half hour away from Yale. But like they posted this whole video on their twitter page explaining why they do what they do and why God hates gays. I find that very funny because Christians are very silly. Not all Christians are the same but God does not hate anyone he hates what they do.

The bible does not say God hates you it says God loves you many MANY times again and again yet all they do is preach about hate. Most people say the second I see them I may feel the urge to punch them in the face. I would not blame them with their "praise be to God for dead soldiers" hate speech. So like what should I expect when they arrive and what would you do if you knew they were coming to your town?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 02:32 PM

You should expect very misguided people, overrun by a dictatorship like principles. Stay out of their way, they are not going to change their opinions. In my honest opinion, they are just a bunch of hooligans.

Ads

Ignore them. Ask people to boycott any media that gives them any form of attention. While it is their right to speak out their ignorance; citizens also have the right to ignore them.

I would love to act upon my anger towards them, but if I did that, then I would be no better than they are.

The single most effective way to deal with them is to ignore them. They thrive on controversy and attention, so being ignored is the one thing they can't tolerate.

They came to a town near me a few years ago. The people in town decided ahead of time that they would pretend they didn't even see the protestors and walk right by them as if they weren't there. The WBC packed up and left after about an hour. They couldn't stand it.

stock up on eggs.

I imagine that Yale will post security guards if they know they are coming, and there will be more than enough students to persuade them they shouldn't make a return visit.

Expect a bunch of authoritarians who worship a dictator and clearly follow the bible to the "T." They are very dumb.

I really think the best thing to do is ignore these people. They only do this stuff for attention. When they stop getting it, they will lose interest.

treat them awesomely.....
as they are one of the best reasons around for giving atheism a try.

and remember, god hates americans and especially american soldiers.
if the pastor says it....it just has to be true, right thumper ?

Get a paintball gun and ammo.

Lots and lots of ammo.

When they arrive, pelt them like f*ck.