This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriends irritating and insecure what should i do?
01-23-2013, 07:37 PM
My boyfriends irritating and insecure what should i do?
I'm a 20 year old bisexual guy who has a boyfriend at the moment who's 19 and when we first met he was shy and cute and thats what made me fall for him but now 10 months on and he's changed he's become very immature and up to the point where its pissing me off big time. Instead of writing it out i'll list the things he does that irritates me and let you be the judge.
He always smacks me in the balls and sometimes punches me in the arm and it hurts and when i tell him it does he just says that he barely touched me
he always calls me stuff like a slag, **** or whore but he says its a joke but it hurts my feelings (i'm nothing like that btw)
he's always on his phone and even wrote on his twitter that he loves his blackberry, yet he tells me that i ignore him cos i'm always on my phone which isnt true
he hogs the laptop and plays a game called football manager for hours
he plays fifa 12 for ages and if i talk to him while hes playing he tells me to shut up
sometime it feels like he dont care but everytime i try to break up with him he always crys and i give in and give him another chance but he still acts immature
he acts childish
sometimes he'll get himself a drink or something to eat but doesnt offer me anything
he got me jeans and one direction tickets for my birthday and i got him a superman jumper and mickey mouse underwear and superman belt he wanted and on facebook wrote oh i guess thats all im worth which i thought sounded ungreatful
he gets moody cos he thinks i never do what he wants to do like one time he wanted me to go to a football game with him and i didnt go and he got moody with me and didnt speak to me til later on in the evening (i hate football its so boring)
hes not allowed to tell the rest of his family he's gay and when his nanny comes round i have to stay upstairs and not make a sound which is annoying especially if i need a wee or i'm hungry and need to go downstairs (yes we live together)
me him and my best friend went to the beach together on my birthday and i tried including him in the convo but he never replied much and he ignored me all day and we had a big argument that day cos he thought me and my friend were ignoring him and he thought we'd planned it.........WTF? why would i be sad enough to plan that? he and my friend don't know each other that well and i'm gonna talk to my friend loads cos we don't hardly see each other for long periods of time now he thinks my best friend who came with us on my birthday would split us up me and my friend dont talk to each other or see each other anymore we havent for a month or more now he makes facebook status' that are sometimes clearly aimed at me when he says they're not
hes lazy he got sacked from his paperound cos he told me the next day that he didnt go to it the day before he said he hid down an alley and pretended he did it
he makes sexual remarks about my mum which is disgusting
he makes me do everything like yesterday his mum left 2 pound for someone to get some milk his brother was asleep and my boyfriend and i had just woke up and he wanted breakfast and hot chocolate and he wasnt dressed so told me to go to the shop and get it
everytime a man writes to me on facebook he thinks theres osmething going on when theres not and he says he trusts me when he obviously doesnt yet ive seen his inbox and he talks to loads of boys
my family came down to see me for a day one time and he was at work but when he came home from work he BBM me asking me to hurry up and come home cos he misses me (i'd only been with my family for 3 hours i have a 5 month old baby sister i miss dearly and dont hardly see and me and my boyfriend see each other every minute of everyday almost i hardly see my friend or family cos they live 80 miles away)
i'm unemployed and he moans when i don't have money to go to concerts or anything when he's had an apprenticeship and a job and a paperround all at the same time i'd die to have that many jobs at the same time right now and i'm not gonna lie i miss my old life when i lived back home
i added someone he knows on facebook and he got in a proper stroppy mood with me cos he though that the person i added would see that my boyfriends gay and would blab to everyone that he was gay and he BBm me swearing and having a full on moan at me it annoyed me so much how he was talking to me that that was the first time i'd tried to break up with him when i told him he started to cry and made me feel bad and like a fool i gave in and gave him another chance he moaned at me cos we'd planned a holiday and i didnt have a lot of money cos i have loads of bills to pay i had to borrow money off my grandparents and mum and i hate doing that especially my grandparents but if i didnt go he would of got moody cos the holiday was like his birthday present sort of thing none of his friends knows he's gay and he dont wanna te
I know this may be a rant but i dont have no one else to talk to about the problem Sad
Thanks to everyone who comments
To anyone who post rude and negative comments theres no need ot get so nasty about it and if you do then you will be blocked an unable to comment or contact again and no i dont spend so long on my phone and fair enough about the job part but at least i'm trying.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 07:45 PM

you should stop expecting anyone to reply to a rant...

Ads

People ALWAYS send us signs that they dont care, but many times we ignore them because we want things to work out the way we want them. So we ignore the signs and continually get hurt. When you tell somebody that something hurts and that person keeps doing it, HE DOESNT CARE! Of course they will cry and moan and plead when you decide to keep them from deliberately harming you. So listen, without a whole paragraph of explanation, he doesnt love you, he doesnt even like you, he certainly doesnt respect you and he more than likely hates you. Why? Because he is some kind of nut. You may as well set up housekeeping with a hungry bear. Drop him now or consign yourself to continual misery. Your choice and good luck. Been there, done that

Dump him!
You don't need another baby in your life. There are many guys out there who will treat you better.

First and foremost in a relationship dude....is you have to LIKE the person your with. It doesn't sound like you do. He's constantly ticking you off. If this guy is popping your buttons all the time and rubbing you the wrong way?......it'll never work. I'd say, drop him like a hot rock.

Sounds to me like you're both hypocrites and have a serious lack of communication. Personally, I think you should just end it and get over his crying. Sometimes you have to hurt people, it's hard but you'll be able to move on soon enough. You can't get mad at him for losing his job if you don't even have one. You need to look at yourself before you blame everything on him. If he thinks you spend too much time on your phone, maybe you do. Maybe you recognizing this and calmly discussing it with him could get him to realize he spends too much time playing video games. Maybe you could play video games with him? Whether you decide to try and salvage it or end it, in the future don't respond to every little upset with dumping him. That creates an incredible amount of stress on a relationship and a way for you to gain power over him (power should be shared). The next time you break up with him, you should mean it.

The best way to handle it is to sit down, have a civil conversation NO yelling, and explain to him what you are feeling and that what he does bothers you. That's the only way things may change. He needs to know that he is bothering you and you should just have a serious talk. And I mean talk, yelling and fighting will do no good, so if he starts to yell, just say that you want to have a civil conversation and stop saying anything until he stops. It can be hard to not fight back, but fighting never solves the problem. You need to get your point across clearly and honestly, but in a nonthreatening manner. I really hope you try this. Good luck! =]