This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ttell me have I been put in the dreaded "friend zone"?
01-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Ttell me have I been put in the dreaded "friend zone"?
Okay so this girl that has been flirting with me (the same one the last question was about) has been flirting with me. Yesterday at work she threw something at me, not to hurt me but because I guess she felt like flirting. I threw it back and we continued flirting. She tells me about her plans and I have her phone number and we talk about a lot (she trips me and plays tricks on me).
We are facebook friends and she follows me on twitter (afterwards I followed her because I didn't want to be stalking). On facebook we talk and sometimes we talk but we don't talk too much. I told her she looked pretty and she seemed to like to hear that but I am wondering if I have been friendzoned because I really like her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 09:22 PM

First of all, the friend zone doesn't exist. It's crap made up by idiots who can't handle rejection.

Secondly, she's hardcore flirting with you, though I don't see why. You are obviously not that smart.

Ads

01-23-2013, 09:22 PM

you have only be dating for a while friendzone still ,when you are a couple u will know , she calls u all the time , misses u when your not together ,tels u she loves u and usually both partners say they want to go the next stage means being partners not friends