This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is online video marketing one of the best marketing tools?
01-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Is online video marketing one of the best marketing tools?
I run a corporate video production company ( http://www.media-challenge.net ) and I am curious to know if you think online video marketing is one of the best marketing mediums to date and why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 09:27 PM

Online video is one of the best marketing tools available today. Posting your videos on YouTube will helping you tremendous in making your brand known. since numerous people visit YouTube every single day. Plus this marketing technique is also cost-efficient.

Ads

It's a great marketing channnel for the right demographic groups. Useless for say over 50s who are looking to buy clothes

Hi it's me Jordan from that question you answered and I was having trouble getting into that website but I Hope you have an email mines Is cromesjordan@yahoo.com

After the introduction of social media website like Facebook , twitter , YouTube and many other website of course video marketing is best marketing tool now a days. Because social media has penetrated deeper into our lives and everyone is connected now a days. So video marketing has also become important. As you are saying you are running a corporate video production company I think video marketing is even more important for you.
You can grab some tips from here on video marketing.

Online video marketing is surely a great marketing tool to use. It helps in greater reach because video tends to attract a huge section of audience. No. of people that access information from Youtube has increased a lot in the past few months. It has been seen that video viewing on Youtube is a great source of attracting audiences that would skip the same information on other forums.