This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I lose my boyfriend over a twitter account?
01-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Should I lose my boyfriend over a twitter account?
My boyfriend wants me to delete my twitter and we've argued over it for hours and he said either I make a new one or he breaks up with me... And I'm actually thinking about this but I love my twitter but I love him too.. And my twitter has got loads of tweets and loads of followers..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 09:57 PM

Wait what?

Why does he want you to delete your twitter? Are you on it so much that its ruining your relationship? Please add more details

Ads

It's safe to say that you may have a problem that your boyfriend is trying to help you overcome. There are a lot of people who get too wrapped up in social media and their real connections with real people they know in the real world suffer over it. Remember the mom who tweeted about her 4 yr old drowning in the pool ... when she could have been IN the pool trying to save him? If your boyfriend is making ultimatums, it's likely for good reason.

dont let him boss you around, hes a jerk. just give him a second chance to mature up, and if he doesnt just dump him on street, right where he came from Smile x

dump him he is the controlling type do you have like something he doesn't like like an ex boyfriend account or some one he does not like just delete the other guy show him and problem solve