This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phone stolen-when I log in to the one I have in possesion are my accounts on both phones open-the ability to?
01-24-2013, 12:04 AM
Phone stolen-when I log in to the one I have in possesion are my accounts on both phones open-the ability to?
Not allow this to happen.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 12:12 AM

Your question isn't very clear. But if I'm understanding correctly you have a phone, most likely a smartphone, that is logged in to some accounts like e-mail, web applications like Facebook or Twitter. It partially depends upon the phone model what you can do. For instance, if the phone is an iPhone and you signed up for iCloud and the Find my iPhone service, you can log into the iCloud website and remotely wipe your data from that phone. You may also be able to locate it with that function.

But regardless of the brand/model of phone, the best thing you can do is to log onto the web sites for all the accounts that your phone was accessing (e-mail, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.) and change all of your passwords. That will prevent any unauthorized use of those accounts.

Ads

01-24-2013, 12:12 AM

You need to contact your provider like yesterday.