This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW TO MARKET SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET?
01-24-2013, 10:38 AM
HOW TO MARKET SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET?
I've been in a mlm business for a few months and my checks average around 400 dollars a month. I've been working extremely hard but the success I want to obtain is very difficult. I want to start marketing online. I am willing to buy websites or etc but I just need some tips so I can avoid all the scams. Can someone please lead me or give some advice. Thanx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 10:46 AM

Google "Craigslist BrilliantExchange." There are a couple good deals on Tim Sales calling leads right now--might help. Good luck.

Ads

Well Have I Got News for YOU!

A Brand New Business is launching on 15th May and is currently having a Pre Launch Campaign. Join between now and 15th May - Completely FREE and NEVER pay a monthly subscription charge, in fact it is FREE for LIFE!!!

Whats MORE... Is that you will get to earn from everyone, yes EVERYONE that joins after you, NO limited time period, NO expiry date, this is FOREVER and ever and ever.

Too good to be true??
I'll be honest with you I dont have the answer to that one only time will tell, but at the end of the day you have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!!

You got to be in it to win it as they say, if you don't buy a lottery ticket then you will never win..

The Video is awesome and it has me fired up!
Copy & paste the link below and join up!

http://lockyourspot.com/moneyinspired

I joined 16 days ago and have 41,303 people in my Smartline (people who joined after me) I can earn from all of them without doing anything. That's a staggering 2,581 people join this business daily. With 21 days left till launch my smartline will be a massive 95,505 people and I can earn from them all!.

Worse case scenario I can earn $382 a month, medium case scenario $1,146 per month and best case scenario a huge $3,820 a month and that is without doing anything other than joining for free.
I have actually put some work in myself and have directly signed up 12 people and earnings will be higher on those 12 people, so I will more than quoted.

Email me and let me know what you thought of it
Sharon

you should think of the product or service you want to market online, joining social networking sites such as twitter facebook and youtube can be very useful in internet marketing as well as creating viral videos for you product or services, viral marketing is one of the most effective ways internet marketing. http://www.thecuillincollective.co.uk is an Internet video production site which might be useful for you

Hi
You may check gdi for marketing online and they have very good website package.

Hi,

The first and foremost advice I can give you is Read everything take the time to learn. There can be quit a bit involved in successful online marketing.

Unfortunately it's not as simple as just buying a website and putting it up. if you go this route then you will need to generate traffic to your site. Generating traffic includes learning about SEO or search engine optimization meaning how to get your website to the top of the search engine listings so people will see you.

Some other things that you can do are find forums for MLM's and get to know people at forums sometimes this is a good networking technique

Social Bookmarking: have you made a business page at place like Facebook for your business? there are also many other site that are also for Business networking do a search for them.

Have you tried creating a Blog about your MLM you can make a free one at Blogger.

Article writing is another a way to bring attention to your business

There are many avenues that you can take so doing your research is important.

As far as avoiding scams here are some tips From Associated Content Article - Working at home for the beginner:

Check with the Better Business Bureau @ http://www.bbb.org look up the company it's easy to do.

Check and see if the company has a working phone number - Most reputable companies should have a phone number to contact them.

Check to see if the company has a street address - Although having a PO Box is not an indication that the company is dishonest, but having a PO Box with no working phone number should raise a red flag.

Check the website by doing a Whois search - Is the website registration private? Again having a private registration does not necessarily mean that the company is a scam but if the company has a private registration, no working contact phone number and no street address....THIS IS A MAJOR RED FLAG!

Do a Google search on the company and look for reviews (I have found much useful information this way.)

I hope this helps a little

Hi,

I can custom make a package around your online business. Please email me if you're interested.