This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has Haylor been confirmed yet and where?
01-24-2013, 11:35 AM
Has Haylor been confirmed yet and where?
All over tumblr and twitter I see "Haylor has been confirmed!" But I don't get it! I tried looking it up, but I can't find the proof. Is it a picture or an article or something, or did one of them actually SAY it? Because I can't find it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 11:43 AM

Don't listen to any of this "Haylor" nonsense! Harry and Taylor being photographed together is just a publicity stunt directed by their managements. There was a hired photographer who wasn't hired to follow them around and he took like over 160 high quality pictures of them! Real couples don't need to hire photographers to take pictures of them on dates lol. Also do you really think Harry Styles and Taylor Swift could just take a stroll around Central Park without being mobbed?? It was obviously staged. Taylor will use to for more publicity for her RED tour coming up and material to write another album. One Direction's management is using this for publicity for their tour and also there is sme questioning about Harry Styles' sexuality so some dating rumors with a girl is always helpful. Don't worry Haylor is not real it's purely a publicity stunt. Taylor Swift has done this with Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas when gay rumors pop up with them. She's a professional beard hahah. Smile

Ads

I don't know, it could be =)

It isn't confirmed but when you spend the night in a hotel room together...hmmm. don't need confirmation there do we?

They aren't daiting Harry confirmed that they are not 3 times so did Simon nothing to worry about Smile