This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your opinion on Haylor????? (swifties and/or directioners please answer!!!)?
01-24-2013, 12:05 PM
What's your opinion on Haylor????? (swifties and/or directioners please answer!!!)?
i'm just curious to know what you think. Smile

as a swiftie and a directioner, here's my opinion:

i really don't think it's even real. i mean, it seems like the only time they are on "dates" or show any PDA whatsoever are when the paparazzi cameras are around. eleanor and louis, danielle and liam, and zayn and perrie are always sending cute tweets to each other, but i haven't seen taylor or harry send each other any tweets like that. also, harry always looks kind of sad and uncomfortable in the paparazzi pics of them together, and speaking of those, it always shows them WALKING around holding hands WHEN IT'S ALMOST WINTER AND FREAKING FREEZING!!! why are there no pictures of them traveling by car??????
so i really don't think it's real.

also, i think both swifties and directioners are being a bit too mean to each other.
i mean, a lot of swifties trended #directionersdeservecancer on twitter a little while ago, which really offended me. why? because MY GRANDMOTHER HAS BREAST CANCER!!!!!!!! nobody DESERVES cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that almost makes me ashamed to be a swiftie.

it's not just swifties being mean. directioners are doing a lot of mean things towards taylor and swifties, like posting pics of her dying, sending her death threats, calling her a whore, etc. i really don't blame taylor for tweeting "fuck you directioners" the other day, cause honestly, some of these directioners don't even deserve to be a part of this fandom.
taylor is not a whore. a whore is someone who has sex with a lot of people, and i'm pretty freaking sure taylor's still a virgin, and if not, she's probably only had sex like a couple of times.
to those of you saying taylor's only using harry to write songs about him, how do you know that? you can't read her mind or anything like that, so don't just automatically say she's just using him.
for those of you saying that taylor is a stalker, is she the one who knows 1D's blood types, times of birth, exact penis sizes, and parent's middle names? no. and who knows all of this? directioners. so when you say that as a directioner, you're basically a hypocrite.
also, i hate all of these directioners saying that they don't want them to date because they're just going to break up, she's going to feel heartbroken, and she'll write a song about them breaking up, when it's really harry who's really heartbroken. nobody's ever said anything like that about her other celebrity boyfriends, but now that she's rumored to be dating somebody with all these people who pretty much worship him, people are being all bitchy towards her, which really pisses me off.

i hate how swifties and directioners constantly sending death threats and bashing and making fun of each other. wanna know what that's called? cyberbullying. you may not think things like that will have a lasting effect on those people, but it probably does. it's definitely left a lasting effect on me.

i hate this huge war going on about haylor. i always thought that if they dated, it would bring swifties and directioners closer together, but it's tearing us all apart, leaving those of us that are both swfities AND directioners (like me) forced to choose sides. can we all just please stop fighting and be happy for each other?????

this is just my opinion. i'd LOVE to hear yours. Smile

hate on me all you want, i don't care. i have just as much of a right to state my opinion as you do.
yeah, some of you guys are right, i feel like lately taylor has been like, craving fame, which is why i'm more of a directioner than a swiftie. :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 12:13 PM

I dont think its real... I mean yeah harry doesnt look happy at all in the photos.. Everyone thinks its just a publicity stunt but idk. I mean if it is real, good for them. I dont get why so many people hate it.. At least harry is.. Somewhat.. Happy... Its frustrating seeing all they hatebtowards taylor. Im not a big taylor fan but i dont think she deserves all the shiit shes getting for this

Ads

Wow you really go into detail! I love one direction and Taylor swift but probably more Taylor swift. I have never had any problems cos I'm not a huge fan. I do know a girl who is in love with one direction swore at a teacher because she said one direction were rubbish compared to Taylor. I have the same opinion as you. I mean why is everyone so worked up and being mean to the other side? It's wrong! Just cos someone doesn't like Taylor or direction they are cyber bullying! This is wrong!

That's my opinion!

Personally I've never liked Taylor Swift (I'm 16 btw). I find her songs too repetitive and almost the same on every album, I think she goes through guys to fast and it's always their fault that the relationship ended. She kind of comes off that she thinks she's perfect.

I am a 1D fan, I don't care if they date or whatever. Personally I think 1D management set it up so Harry could get more publicity. Taylor is not Harry's type, and I've been a fan of 1D for about 18 months and I have never recalled hearing him say his celebrity crush is Taylor Swift, he always says someone else, like Rihanna. But obviously they have had sex, several times, but that's not a shock, it is Harry Styles and Taylor Swift!
I think all the evil trends on twitter are started by the younger fans (14 and under) on both sides. I never participate in hate on twitter and I know me and the other older fans on Tumblr all talk about how we hate it and how we hate the younger fans. They cause so much drama (not all of them, but a lot) and I don't think Taylor Swift should have said F you directioners, but I'm sure some of the Harry lovers were being jerks to her.

And a last thought, people are saying Taylor says in interviews she's dating Harry and they're in love (I can't stand to watch anything Taylor Swift, so I don't know, but this is what I'm hearing) and when Harry has interviews, he says they're friends and he's single. Louis has also said they're just friends.

Either way it won't last long, like all her other boyfriends, and I love Hazza, but I think he's being an idiot for dating her, cause he knows there's gonna be a song.

Just my opinion!

Wow that was a lot lol. I agree with you on the fact that Haylor is most definitely not real. Its a publicity stunt, trust me. They both have a tour coming up, the more publicity the better. Also there is a lot of speculation about Harry's sexuality so dating rumors between him and Taylor will help dismiss some gay rumors. This is very common in the media. Taylor helped cover up or "beard" for Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner when there were gay rumors circling about them. Taylor gets paid to do it for one, and also it keeps her on the front of every magazine. She's a fame whore.
Regardless of that, which I don't blame her by the way, i'm sure Taylor is a lovely girl and I hope that didn't offend you since you said you were a swiftie.
I think sending her death threats is over the top and cruel. She has a job to do and she doesn't deserve that.
People need to stop freaking out over Haylor and trying to prove its fake, we already know it is. Just wait for it to pass because their "relationship" will not last long. Taylor will get some more song writing material and Harry will move on to the next girl he is scheduled to be seen with for publicity. Its sad that the media works like this but it does.
That's my opinion on the situation Smile

OK ....so im a huge directioner and i have alot to say about this..first off, I DO NOT SHIP THEM
ok so honestly i am so confused cuz harry said it wasnt and taylor said it was real so idk wat to believe. but ...ubfhebf.im just confused. i would never send hate to anyone (honestly, i dont think any TRUE directioner would) but if they r happy ...i think that is all that really does matter...because it is not OU trealionship...its THEIRS so i dont wanna rain on their parade. but idk.

Honestly if it is real, I do not care. If it makes them happy, them let them be. Taylor is beautiful and kind. That mixed with hunky Harry Styles equals great mixture

Personally I never liked Taylor Swift, not as a person but her music was never something I enjoyed to listen to. But now that I hear that she tweeted "Eff you Directioners" wow now I don't even like her as a person either. Why does she need to cuss out all the fans who never even said anything. Like me, all I gotta say now is "Eff you back Taylor!"

They fancy each other and have had a "celebrity crush" on each other for a while, but "haylor' wont last.

(no offense to any swities) Taylor is a fame-whore, when harry and Taylor were seen in central park Taylor told her team to call the paps. Yes they are official but if it went Harry's way their relationship would be private.

But really they will probably break up about a month or 2 into their world tours.

Also if you wont to know the TRUTH in their relationship, read this: http://trueexposeddirection.tumblr.com/Haylor everything is 100% true

i think taylor needs to just stop dating for a while and find who she really is...and she needs to stay the hell away from singers and actors!!she is fucking them all up!!!but i am a directioner so i feel happy and sad for our little harry.he seems so weird and uncomfortable with her.i just wish larry stylinson would come back!!!-xx