This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Y&R - Anyone know if Friday's?
01-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Y&R - Anyone know if Friday's?
Episode will be re-aired on Monday December 17th due to the coverage of the Connecticut shooting?
***Daisy I picked you for best answer, but for some reason it is not letting me submit - you will not get the points, me either, but just wanted you to know***Thanks Daisy for your answer. I have SoapNet, but it recorded Thursday episode - through the whole evening and it was just repeats of the week except Friday. I've been reading other places that they will re-show it Monday, if not ole' well. It's not even on cbs.com - thanks ladies for your answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 01:33 PM

no, you can catch it on the soap net.

Ads

No unless you have soap net you are outta luck. I dont get it so i guess I am outta luck as well.

Since the coverage of the shooting was nation-wide, they will show Fridays' Y&R episode on Monday.
When local "breaking news" interrupts the show, the channel will show it later(like at 2am). But since the entire country was interrupted, they will show it the next day ... in this case Monday since it happened Friday.

Oh... very important!!!... almost forgot... last time this happened and they had to move it a day ahead, my DVR got very confused lol They were still listing the day's previous episode and since it's set to only tape new episodes in the series, it didn't work. SO... if you DVR the show and watch it later like I do most days... you might want to tweak the settings on your DVR ahead of time to make sure it will record it.

Edited to add: Yes this is from the Y&R twitter account:
CBS Daytime ‏@CBSDaytime

Today’s episode of @YandR_CBS will now air on Monday, December 17th. Please share the news with your friends and RT to #YR fans. Thanks!

Probably not, but you could watch it on cbs.com or youtube.

You can watch it on here.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_t...12-12-2012

I don't think we will see Friday's show on Monday..read the spoiler for next week
http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

YES the episode will be aired - no interruptions

I always watch (everyday) online at cbs.com and on Friday there was a posting that it was pre-empted due to the CT shooting incident. They will play it on Monday.

What I'm not sure about is when we'll get caught back up. Canada is ALWAYS one day ahead of the US, but now since Friday it's 2-days. I suspect this will be resolved over the Holidays, though.

They DID NOT show it on Soap Net, it will air on Monday