This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get follower on Twitter?
01-24-2013, 03:35 PM
How to get follower on Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 03:43 PM

Type in 'follow back' in the search bar, then follow all the people who say they will follow you back

Ads

You can get followers easily from social exchange sites.

You can get followers free. Tweet good message there. Promote your profile on many site. Tweet regularly.

There are numerous way, a-b-c ..

a. you buy them

Many people wanted to buy twitter followers for it's easier, faster and work free. This is one way to get out from the exhausting ways of persuading and attracting people to follow you. Plus you don't need to burst out in thinking what would be the best way to your goal.

b. you work for them

when you work on your own means you need to have patience and perseverance to achieve what you want. Considering this method is a good idea but what's bad is that it's takes a long time to get the good result you want. I mean you need to think a lot of ways on how to get followers as fast as you can. Or you would brand yourself as "how would I make myself more interesting to follow?"

There are a lot of TO DOs.

c. you try your luck

There are many companies nowadays been trying to promote their products by creating a contest (sweeptakes) on facebook, twitter, or any other social media.Some give some giftcards, money or anything they can think of.

I have one I know https://www.facebook.com/buyrealmarketing, you only need to like the page and share then you have the chance of winning 1000 Real Twitter Followers right away!!

I suggest you try buying them because in this way you don't need to put so much effort. As you have a thousand followers as a start up many will come and follow you eventually.

There are a lot of ways actually to get more followers but most of them takes so much time and so much effort. You need to reconsider a lot of things that might affect your status on twitter and so as you need to follow the standard way of making yourself be more followable.

But if you plan to try this exhausting way then you can try reading some blogs on http://www.buyrealtwitterfollowers.com/blog.

Topics are of great significance when it comes to tweets. You just have 140 characters to catch attention, captivate another Twitter user and ensure they revisit your home profile page. That means the tweet must be one that is either in current news and everyone's busy blogging about or it has to be enjoyable, funny and grab your attention and stick in your mind for a very long time.

There are many site which gives followers. They are called exchange site. You can get followers at exchange sites like youlikehits.

Share your profile on as many site as you can you will get follower.

You can get follower on various ways. You can get by following people there and then you will get follow back whom you are following. There you also need to follow them who are following you otherwise you can lose followers day by day.