This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did this guy do this to me?
01-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Why did this guy do this to me?
Lets just say I'm feeling VERY down in the dumps about this. I was out at a restaurant when I noticed a group of guys and his friends staring at me. I was sitting down alone charging my phone when he and his buddies came up and sat at the table beside me. He asked me if I was getting some juice for my phone and I said yes and giggled. I also said I was texting and he said ''oh you must be popular'' and I laughed and said my popular days are over. He asked for my number and I gave it to him because he was fine and I like black guys. Well we texted over the next few days then he asked whether I had Facebook instagram or twitter and I said no, that I deleted them after a bad breakup and was a pretty private person when it came to those sites. Then bam.. It's been a month and he's never texted me since. I feel so ugly and worthless now. Why did he do that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 04:27 PM

He was gonna use u

Ads

01-24-2013, 04:27 PM

He thought you weren't interested in him.

It's the 21st century, what are the chances that a person doesn't have either facebook, twitter, or instagram? Rhetorical, the answer is very, very low. Because of this very, very low chance, a logical conclusion is that the girl he asked does not want to share these things with him.

Text him back and set up a date, that is, if you're still interested.