This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase FB page likes?
01-24-2013, 08:08 PM
How to increase FB page likes?
I help run a non-profit organization and we have been doing really well recently, we recently reached our 1,000 likes mark. Smile

Now that we have 1,000 likes I am wondering, what is an easy way to get people to like not only our page, but our status?

here is my page: http://www.facebook.com/MSAwarenessTeam

Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 08:16 PM

Raise awareness through fund-raising and advertising. Facebook likes mean nothing at the end of the day.

Ads

Post on other pages attracting more traffic to your page. Use links, photos, or videos to get the most traffic. Photos have been proven to be the most effective for advertising on FB.

Using images in your statuses is a GREAT way to pull more attention in. Also, if you can include some type of contest on your facebook page wherein people who like a particular status will win a free prize, that is always a great attracter. If you run a non-profit, you can solicit particular businesses to offer a prize which would in turn give them more exposure to new potential customers, and will pull in more people to your page, so it's a win-win.

I visited your page, so another idea might be a status that includes interviews of individuals with real life scenarios regarding their experiences or successes with MS. Put a picture of the individual in the status and in the caption write the summary of their message. All the friends and family members of that individual will be going to that story to read it and like it.

Also, if you can include some local health providers to participate on your page with interviews, discounts on consulting fees, or stores that provide nutritional or supplemental products that can improve symptoms if would then pull in more people related with those people and businesses.

Good luck, my heart goes out to you all. My Father passed away from MS years ago. It sounds like there may be help with treating symptoms that are new on the market so hopefully it will prevent and reduce problems associated with this.