This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does one advertise their blog/website without actually advertising it?
01-24-2013, 10:00 PM
How does one advertise their blog/website without actually advertising it?
I don't want to make an ad or spam my blog on websites, but I need to give it a kick start. I post on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus, but I don't have many friends there.

How does one get traffic to their blog without advertising, spamming, etc?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 10:08 PM

you want to get visitor without losing any money.it's okay.you can.but u need to learn seo,sem and smm etc.because there are so many website get 90% trafic for search engine optimisation(seo).don't take it easy to do but it is easy to learn.you can learn seo from blog,website,forum etc..
no more today. stay well.if u need help contact me.......

Ads

Email marketing will be useful to you. Check various marketing tips at http://aweber.com/?403971

Http://extendfriends.spruz.com/ join for expert advice

find different forums to join which let you have 'signatures' . this is where you can generally put whatever you want inside of it, and its part of each post and thread that you have.

as others have said you need to learn SEO, SEM and all that stuff.

Advertising is not a dirty word. When you have something good, you shoud advertise it!
Spamming is trying to get you to buy something or trying to get personal information from you.

I own two websites where we encourage people to advertise, #1 is http://ZippyTrader.com ( I own the Omaha, NE. ZippyTrader ) But it is a local website in all areas if you live in the USA.
#2 is http://OmaAds.com It has advertising from around the world at times, and you can place live links to your blogs or websites. I share this information because many people like yourself are looking for alternative ways to get their gig noticed! I hope this helps!

Give time a week or a month to improve your Google search engine friendly and you'll find many visitors
seo seo seo

I highly recommend you LiftMyRank. It's seo service. Learn more at:

There's no shame in advertising and promoting your site and services. There are lots of things you can do in order to get more traffic to your blog without "advertising". The trick is to give good info and at the same time sell.

Here's a few tips:

- write articles or hire someone, then put your links in the article and submit it to directories
- join forums and put your links in the signature box
- join linkedIn and establish yourself as an expert within your field
- do press releases
- do blog commenting

posting on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus does help but not to the satisfactory extent you need to build links to your website in order to improve its ranking and increase genuine traffic to the site.link building should be done manually since it is the most safest thing to do.bad links are easily detected by the googles algorithm.
you can yourself build links to your website or blog or you can hire an seo company for doing this.there are various seo companies which build links at a good price.its a one time investment with long term benefits.