This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better Then Facebook & Twitter just give it a chance?
10-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Better Then Facebook & Twitter just give it a chance?
Sign up to this new social network i found out about at my school from friends they told me about it and i was well i already have a myspace & facebook,& am overloaded with all of theses social networks.But they just said just give it a chance and i was like ok lol and i mean once you sign in.It is great because it simply has everything on it.This site is great and may not look like much but once you sign up & logged in its great. Plus if you sign up 20+ friends and they sign up friends your entered to win cool prizes like- DVDs,CDs,Video Games,Gift Cards Etc & in this bad economy anything free is good and what i like about it is like i said it simply has everything on it.Also like facebook & myspace all those guys they don't care about are Opinion these guys listen to everything sent in me & my buddy were like you guys should add the instant messenger just like facebook & myspace have. Then what do you know couple days latter they have a Im its just a great site and you should give it a chance and spread the word get everybody on here.Tired of facebook same thing and its plain,Myspace just kinda boreing & twitter lol (wtf) then you got the new comer PicsForce yea it is kinda a plain look but again once you sign up & your logged in this site has everything its crazy amazing.

http://www.PicsForce.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 09:29 PM

I think people will check it out before they sign in... or not.

In this case, I don't think anybody would want to enter this site. I'm not saying this because the pictures of your "members" are pictures taken from (example follows) http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-2...people.php of course, or because the design of the website is ugly.

No.

It takes a few seconds to click on "terms", at the very bottom of the page, and read things like
"Payments

You must hold either a valid credit card, an account with an approved third party payment provider (e.g. PayPal), or any other approved payment method that the Network Owner notifies to you in order to pay for any Account that involves a charge."

If you want to know more, you can also read the "privacy" section. It's great:
"Your rights

You have the following rights:

the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);"

So no, I think I'll pass on this one, just because it's crazy, not amazing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply