This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best fake tanning product on the market?
01-25-2013, 01:08 AM
What is the best fake tanning product on the market?
I've tried them all. The best one so far is Fake Bake Flawless but I would like to know if there are other brands that compare or are better to Fake Bake.

I just want to try something new.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 01:16 AM

Cheeto dust

Ads

Loreal - sublime bronze self tanning gel!! It's great, you just rub it in throughly. No streaks and a lovely natural glow Smile

fake and bake is prolly the only one that works out of everything else

i have used Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer a few times before and i like it a lot. true to the name, it does give you a pretty natural look. plus, i think it is free from harmful chemicals that are in a lot of other faux tanning products, and depending on which Jergens product you get, it also has SPF. It is a good all around product, but since it is a lotion, you need to make sure to rub it in carefully so you don't get streaks.

St. Tropez. It's kinda expensive but that's cause it's the best! Order it online

i use dinair airbrush makeup's airtan and i love their stuff...it stays on for well over a week and it looks super natural looking...it also never gets orange or streaky like other tanners ive used...its amaizng...i hope i helped in some way =)

There is a Company in Florida that is Called VIP PREMIUM BLENDS. for faster results, go check to Facebook and look them up. The tanning solution they use are very professional and we have friends who has been obsessed with tanning all their lives and finally got smart and started to stay out of the sun! They wanted to use a Product that was not orange and looked really good on them so they accidentally found a Video online and then the rest was History! I don't Tan myself, but if i decided to, i was use this brand! VIP