This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which forum to choose for better traffic?
01-25-2013, 02:41 AM
Which forum to choose for better traffic?
i have been told that forum posting is the shorter way to get traffic to my website so i am confused of choosing the better forum that is easier for posting forum and in meantime i get more traffic via link to my web

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 02:49 AM

Hi,

Participating on forums is definitely a good way to generate traffic to your website. However, the problem is that not every forum will help. You should search for forums that is related to your niche. WHy? Because the people visiting those forums are the ones that will be interested to your niche and might be interested in what your website provides.

You can Google "Your Niche + Forums". Although it is a good way to generate traffic to your website; however, you should participate and provide useful content and comments in order for people to trust you and intersted in your website.

Ads

yahoo answers

Bear in mind that the search engines hope you will not create links to your own site, rather interested users will create them after visiting your site, to avoid any warning messages and to get the best effect you need to get a diversity of link sources, don't focus on a single type or it will look unnatural.

This site helps generate searches for pages likely to match your sites subject matter:
http://dropmylink.com/

typically you have to first become a good citizen in a forum before getting full link making privileges, often you can put sales copy and a link in the post signature which would not be allowed in the main message.

Step 1: Create content landing pages that become link magnets
Content marketing strategy involves building a site that has authority in your niche … and you do that by writing valuable content related to the subject matter most important to you and your blog.

Step 2: Update your content to lower bounce rates and rank higher
As advances in SEO like semantic search continue, search engines are trying to more closely match what people search for and the most relevant resource to satisfy that search.

Step 3: Create highly readable pages for more social shares
One surprising result from optimizing your content for search engines and for people is that it is much easier to read.

Step 4: Use the right keywords in the right place
Keywords are the tools that will unlock the doors to great traffic for you, both in organic search and attracting links.

Step 5: Create compelling content
Attracting links — from real websites with good reputations — is the number one thing you’re going after when it comes to SEO.

For better traffic you can use Yahoo answers, blog comments, link building and finally you can buy some traffic by a very reliable source.

Thanks.