This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would be the best plastic surgery for me?
01-25-2013, 04:12 AM
What would be the best plastic surgery for me?
Im 15 years old and verry unhappy with the way i look i want to get plastic surgery for my 16th birthday witch is next year but i would like some advice on where to go and what kind of surgery would be best for me, im looking now because i want to find the perfect person to do the surgery for me thankyou Smile https://twitter.com/AmandaSea1/status/27...24/photo/1
sam - i really hate my eyes and my nose looks too pointy and my lips are thing and my chins too flat

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 04:20 AM

You look fine. Please don't waste money on surgery because you are not ugly atall!
You know how much surgery costs right? THOUSANDS
What do you think is wrong with your face? Eg I hate my chin and nose.

Your eyes are lovely! And even if they weren't I don't think theres much they can do about eyes anyway.
And as far as I can see the rest of your face is fine too. I can't see the side of your face so I can't really tell if your nose is pointy or not. If you really dislike it though, a rhinoplasty could change it for you. You can change the tip of your nose, the bridge or whatever you like. Your lips are fine too, they aren't thin. I think they would look weird and unnatural if you had anything done to them. As for the chin again I can't tell but if you think its too flat you could have a chin implant. I want a chin reduction as mine sticks out way too far!

Ads

Maybe hearing this twice will make the point
- I agree with Sam . You're gorgeous and getting plastic surgery is a waste of money and it will just make you look fake . Like they say .. you are your own worse critic. Embrace your flaws , your beautiful !

why would you get plastic surgery, you're hot.
WTF WHY?

I think you look fine with your lips and chin. If you wish to do plastic surgery for your eyes and nose then you can take Biepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty surgeries at 16..