This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook or Twitter? - Which is best?
10-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Facebook or Twitter? - Which is best?
I am an avid Facebook user, and I am regularly checking updates, new photos etc posted by my friends, but I am hearing an awful lot now about Twitter, and it seems everyone else (well, all the celebrities and people 'in the know') are using it now and ranting on about how great it is to get regular updates about what their friends are doing...but doesn't Facebook already give this service?

Am I missing something?? I don't know if I want to be using both as it just means MORE time spent checking my phone/PC....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 09:34 PM

*Twitter is basically just the status update feature of facebook. You know where it says "What's on your mind?", that's all twitter does.

I don't get what the hype is, i really don't care if you're doing laundry or if you just managed to get that perfect loaf of bread out the oven. Update me when something important happens because contrary to popular belief, your day-to-day life is not that exciting at all.

Ads

FACEBOOK!

facebook rules