This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online Website Idea. potential Billions!?
01-25-2013, 05:34 AM
Online Website Idea. potential Billions!?
I have a great idea for a website in a potential Billion dollar industry. Some people say they have a great idea, but only have the beginnings to it. I have a Middle and an End. I know my idea is good, I just dont know how to get it out there, or approach companies that could help me manufacture my dream. This idea could make me like Mark Zuckerberg, and what is Facebook worth? 20 Billion or so? Please explain to me how i could produce my dream safely and indepently (I stay my own boss). Thank you!! best answer will feel my genorisity when i reap the rewards!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 05:42 AM

You should find companies that are remotely close to your idea you have and try to have them promote you. But you can't get promoted with out starting yet! I suggest you make a numbered list and go in order. If your idea is a social media/marketing app then i suggest you create your own website for a low price. Then when you have other companies interested, they can have something to look at rather than just simply hear your brilliant idea. Good luck (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply