This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i make online gamer friends?
01-25-2013, 06:06 AM
How do i make online gamer friends?
so i've never really fit in with anyone in highschool or parties i can talk to people but i don't really feel interested in the conversation but i pretend like i do. I'm only interested in talking to other gamers who play online games like League of Legends, Everquest, WOrld of Warcraft. How do i meet other people who like these games and eventually after playing hangout once in a while? but i'm more interested in playing than hanging out and having twitter followers also cuz no one ever mentions me on twitter anymore unless i tweet 100 times.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 06:14 AM

well to get gamer friends play a game you like because the people you play with will like the same game as you and this will help fitting in.. cant help with twitter

Ads

try to do something useful, nobody like with useless person, you could help other players in game, trying to talk to them, try to going some game forum, no need to hurry.

lol, you could try becoming famous in Puzzle Pirates like I (sadly and unfortunately) am. It is a very close community, however its not for everyone.

I would recommend going to the forums and talking with gamers there. I have made a bunch of friends in these places that I still game with regularly.