This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Justin Bieber will marry me?
01-25-2013, 06:41 AM
Do you think Justin Bieber will marry me?
I'm 14 years young. I have long straight beautiful blonde hair and tan skin and blue eyes. I am captain of the jv field hockey team at my school. I am also a size 0. Do you think I am what he is looking for, I will do anything to be his girl?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 06:49 AM

Dear , attention whore
no need to brag about what you look like because we simply don't care

Signed , Yahoo answers

Ads

Silly girl, he likes men.

he munching on selena nah
i don't think you stand ah chance.

maybe, but so far no.

Do you know how many girls want him!

Yes....you and 3 million other young girls with the exact same description.

No

Only if you're a guy.

No, he's more likely to marry me.

Well.. Justin Bieber is still very extremely young so I don't really see him getting married anytime soon. If you were an actress model or a singer (not because your in it to date Justin Bieber), you personally knew Justin Bieber his friends his family someone that he works with or someone in Justin Bieber's crew, if you went to college with him if he does plan on going to college I don't know exactly where yet, if you met him at a meet and greet, if you got the golden ticket from an album of Justin Bieber's (there is a golden ticket in one of Justin Bieber's albums and if you get that golden ticket he performs in your backyard if not your backyard it will be at a cafe and you spend a whole day with Justin without fans asking for pictures and autographs every 5 minutes). There are many ways where you could meet Justn Bieber. By the time Justin Bieber is in his late 20's he is going to be looking for a family but right now he is just looking for an ordinary teenage relationship, nothing serious. Justin Bieber does consider dating a fan. No matter how many people tell you he wouldn't, the interviews prove it. He has said "whatever happens, happens" and "I will date whoever I fall in love with". Justin Bieber's mother wants Justin Bieber to date a fan I think just so that they treat him more like an ordinary teenager rather than a celebrity and a fan asked Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette (@studiomama) on Twitter November 7, 2011 "can, I call you mom? XD" and she replied back saying "yes love, of course you all can! Like I said before u just can't date ur brother!". I could really see Justin Bieber dating a fan in the future just because the way he acts with them he isn't like any ordinary celebrity out there. He tweets, follows, retweets and direct messages his fans on Twitter as well as signing autographs and taking pictures on his busiest days he just makes it feel like he knows that his fans exist. He sings 'One Less Lonely Girl' to a fan on stage every concert stroking her face and giving her a dozen of roses, at the NYC 'Never Say Never Premiere' he took a picture on the purple carpet with a fan, he kisses fans on the cheeks and foreheads, he performs for his fans even when he is very sick. Did you know on his 'My World Tour' performing in over 300 different places he only cancelled one concert? When Justin Bieber is performing and around his fans he just seems so happy. Justin Bieber tells his fans how he feels and we tell him how we feel, we have a very close relationship like we all personally know each other, no one else would understand the relationship besides Justin and his Beliebers. If you are not a celebrity and you do date Justin Bieber you would have to get used to the fans, paparazzi, rumors and many more and always remain calm. To date Justin Bieber you need to treat him normal that is the number one thing that he wants, he wants a girl with a pretty smile and pretty eyes, he wants someone that he could talk too and that has a sense of humor but knows how to be serious when need to be. Kinda like how Justin Bieber is, funny, nice, kind, caring, calm, generous, trust worthy, honest, fun. He will find his ideal girl someday. Maybe you will have a chance of him dating him all Beliebers out there have the same chances as everyone else. We will just have to wait and see.