This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can they post my nudes online ?
01-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Can they post my nudes online ?
Basically I sent this guy 'pictures'of me like we was just having fun and then he kept asking for more and getting weird so I asked him really nicely to delete my pictures and he threatened to post them online and send them out etc. Saying it's because I don't trust him I've asked him nicely a few times to delete it but now he Is acting like he doesn't know me but he still won't delete them. And he keeps making little threats and 'when I ask him he goes that Is not an option. He keeps saying #twitter @facebook and Instagram. You'll be going round quick :/ I know I shouldn't have done it Sad now I'm petrified and I can't do nothing about it. I can't even tell my parents.

Then a guy called Zane threatened to post them but then said he had but blocked me after so I couldn't ask him. None of these guys had my permission to upload them and they both lied about deleting them. I don't know if they have uploaded them but not fair I spend everyday petrified I mean look at what happen to Amanda Todd.

I'm 18 and from England

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 11:15 AM

If ur 18 it actually is legal to post them; if i remember correctly

Ads

At your age you should know better. What did you expect? And you sent them to more than one person? Grow up. They probably have been posted by now.

of course he can however nudety like that will get him kicked of and reported on facebook ect

i hope you learnt a lesson from this!!

In the us, LAWFIRM!!!!
Dcma (technically)
ECPA
And a ton of stuff, get a lawer, I'm not making a list

I know this is going to sound like a bad idea, but in the case they are put up, and word gets around, you really should tell your parents. It's better they find out before someone else tells them. You made a mistake and they will probably understand it if you explain it to them clearly. But the others are right, you shouldn't have done that. Doing that usually leads to sadness (not trying to sound poetic or anything).

Well first Dont you bring Amanda Todd into this because you should have learned from her, me personally i hate her but, still now you screwed your self over forever and i have one piece of advice and you have to tell your parents they will help, and for you sake...NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

guess what you haven't got anything anyone hasn't seen before.. tell theses jerks to go spin, how come there are more than one all of a sudden, sounds like you are being groomed.. tell the police, they don't ignore this crime now labour are not in power, and watch those guys crap their pants..

you say you are 18 so you better know which one is better for you.but you can.

Why are you scared? You know who they are report them to the police.