This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, Could someone help me with my infected tongue piercing?
01-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi, Could someone help me with my infected tongue piercing?
I have had my tongue pierced for over 2 months now. It is very infected and it does not look normal! I have been cleaning it regularly but it doesn't seem to be getting any better! I have been cleaning it with sea salt mixed with warm sterilised water and non alcoholic mouthwash! It has been infected for about 4-5 weeks. I am not wanting to take it out because i love it so much even though its disgusting looking and also ive heard that it can trap germs in the wound. At the bottom of my tongue my skin is moving/growing down the bar. I had recently spoke to someone who knows the person who pierced my tongue and they said that she was a terrible piercer and that she got sacked from the piercing/tattoo shop! I went to the piercing/tattoo shop the other day but the new piercer wasn't in. I think that the shop do not know what they are doing so i need second opinions from someone who knows what they are talking about! if you wish to email me for more information/picture go to my instagram; lovelife010898 or privately message me on my twitter account; ciaraoliver1_8
sorry for anyone who was disturbed by this question!
thank you for the help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 05:13 PM

the best thing you can do after this time is remove it. keep rinsing as you are until it heals. then if you must get another one done 2/3 months after its healed.

Ads

01-25-2013, 05:13 PM

you will find your answer at this site
http://dentalcare.s7s7.org/