This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I such a creepy, shallow stalker?
01-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Why am I such a creepy, shallow stalker?
I'm straight but I guess I have some bisexual "tendencies". Whenever I think a girl is extremely beautiful, I'll become fixated on her. Stare at her sometimes. Become really friendly and nice and really want to become her friend and I always do...Every girl who I've been infatuated with, we end up becoming great friends then the obsession guys away, I still think they're gorgeous and awesome but I stop being creepily obsessed.

Ever since I was like 5, I would become infatuated with pretty girls. Every school year there was always a new pretty girl, I'd fixate on...

When I was like 10, I remember I always wanted an older sister and my mom had this friend who was like 21, I thought she was so awesome and pretty, she was so nice to me, always hugged and kissed me on the forehead, called me her sister. Well I of course became infatuated with her...I'd prank call her everyday on private just to hear her voice o.O One time she lent me her sweater and I remember sniffing it and really wanting to keep it. One time we were sitting together watching a movie and she was showing me a text and my hand accidentally touched her boob,but I just left it there for a second...then moved it, she didn't say anything or even notice...

As you can see I was weird...and I've done even weirder/stalkerish things...

And now I'm 17 and there's this extremely gorgeous girl at my school, who I've be infatuated with since 2 years ago. I would get so nervous around her, stare at her, compliment her a lot, I'd stalk her facebook, Twitter and instagram, watch her in the halls and watch peoples reactions to when she walked by, people would do double takes...I remember even changing my path to my classes just so I could see her in the halls. But the weird thing with all these girls is that they always like me back...People tell me I'm "so pretty" but growing up I always had low self esteem which I'm sure is the reason why I'd become obsessed with other girls...because they were everything I wanted to be or have in a way...

Anyways so this girl would always stare at me too! She was always so happy when I showed up to class. She always smiled and said hi in the halls. She always ask me to work with her. Eventually we became pretty good friends, texted all day everyday. But I'd act quiet and awkward in person because I was just so confused and surprised that this girl I was like "in love" with, liked me back...Anyways nowadays we don't talk as much but in class she just stares blatantly at me, smiles when she sees me in the halls...and I told her I wanted to start talking and hanging out again and she seemed happy and said ok...

But anyways, this is so weird, I feel so creepy sometimes...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 05:43 PM

I think you're just at a certain developmental stage.

Don't think that who you are at 17 is who you'll be forever.

If you're focused on girls, it's because you haven't met the right guy yet. But you will, and once that happens, you'll wonder why you were so focused on girls for so long.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply