This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did this girl mean in telling me this?
10-11-2012, 09:45 PM
What did this girl mean in telling me this?
Okay so I was talking to this girl on twitter who i've kind of stricken a friendship with well she's a bbw cam model (don't judge) and well i was telling her that I was sort of giving up hope on finding a nice beautiful big girl for me. and she replied with this "In camming, we acknowledge that there is an audience out there for EVERY girl...The same goes for all people in real life" so was she trying to tell me not to give up hope??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 09:53 PM

She wants your d. Bro

Ads

she could have been telling you to never give up or she was basically saying "hey im an option Wink" lol

shes asking for the D
give her the D xD

Pretty much, yes. She basically said no matter what the type of girl is; fat, skinny, black, white, toothless, missing a leg, etc -- there is someone out there who is going to see them on cam.

So yeah, there's a BBW out there for you.

Simple answer from me: Yes. She's using her own experience to give her own unique response that basically means never give up hope, even if it feels hopeless.

ya

She wants to bang you lol..

Actually there are plenty of big beautiful women out there, so yes she is trying to tell you not to give up. And she is like a stripper so dont get attached .. she is probably just being nice so you will keep watching.. much like a stripper will sit by a guy until he runs out of money .. Smile relax there are plenty of bigger girls looking for love too