This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do teenagers think they're mature when they're actually not?
10-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Why do teenagers think they're mature when they're actually not?
For instance, I was friends with a 14-year-old girl on Facebook. I had been sharing a lot of stuff with her on her profile (mainly videos) and trying to help her with articles she's been writing for some website (it's more than likely a spam website). Apparently she was annoyed by sharing so many things with her (I was only doing it to be nice) and thought I was criticizing her work. Anyway, yesterday I found her Twitter page and she said really mean things about me behind my back. I sent her a message on Facebook calling her on everything she said asking her why she said these things when I never did anything bad to her. She responded by blocking me. What I don't get about this whole thing is why she's claimed she's as mature as an adult (she said this in one of her notes on facebook). If she were actually mature, then she should have sent me a message asking me to stop posting things on her wall instead of saying stupid things about me behind my back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 09:58 PM

i understand exactly what u mean when u say that she claimed to be mature when she wasn't. i guess u really cant do anything about this situation. maybe she just needs some time to realize that what she did was wrong. or if she doesn't realize, then its her fault and oh well lol. maybe that was just her personality and not just a typical teen. honestly, some people will never mature. also, teenagers brains r still developing so she probably cant handle this appropriately either. good luck.

Ads

you mad?

Fourteen year olds are socially immature whether they think so or not. Did you know you were dealing with someone that young, or did she falsify her age? Some teens are not worth the drama they cause. I'd remove her as a friend and spend my time with people who are more sensible.

Im 14 and am in college. I can name over 300 differant types of red wines and have served in World War 2 and Vietnam. I even got the Metal of Honor in Vietnam because I pulled out my entire platoon from a burning building. After the war I became a part of an elite group that hunts down and kills terrorists. After being shot in both arms I went back home to see my dieing mother who has Cancer. She died before I got to see her. My father then killed him self with a dish washer as I watched. Soon after I finished my studies at North Western and graduated at the top of my class...So fuck you ass hole. Lets see how mature you are bitch.

You's a pedo.