This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this mean that he likes me ?
10-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I have courses for 9th graders to prepare for exams (at indonesia , it's not the 8th graders that have final exams for highschool , it's the 9th graders)
And i like this guy there , he looks at me alot , and once , i came in late and he said "Oh here she is" in a kinda cheerful/waiting tone , i don't know if i'm just being sensitive , he is a really shy guy (or that's what i think , anyway) , does that mean he likes me ?

And i asked him to follow me back on twitter yesterday , but he asked "who are you" when he clearly knows ._.
is it because my twitter name uses my nickname and not my full name that i use at my courses ?

He isn't my friend yet , but i really want to get to know him better .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 10:00 PM

nope not at all

Ads

yes no yes yes

No, it doesn't sound like it. *

Yeah a possibility

maybe he does. with guys though, if a girl likes them they tend to say cool and then they will want to get toghether with you. make it known to him how you feel and then you can get with him. call 443-602-1322 for more help

I don't know..... maybe.... maybe not ..... but I guess making friends is great, i mean you can know more about each other and who knows maybe he'll like you too....

Maybe like you as a nice aquientence but since your not even friends yet I doubt it's anything too serious. Maybe start up some cheerful carefree conversation and mention things you two may have in common and see where it goes from there. By the way if you notice him staring a lot your most liking staring too so try not to do that too often cause can be weird if you hardly say anything to one another.

If Big tv and record labels get there way to own the internet, I will not be able to answer this question, your on a fast path to suicidal tendencies and never ending turmoil if they own the internet. Good luck I hope I answered your question.