This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What exactly were people saying about Harry Styles that made him cry?
01-26-2013, 06:54 AM
What exactly were people saying about Harry Styles that made him cry?
Okay so remember in the 1D documentary "A Year in the Making", Harry Styles was crying because of cruel and hateful comments about him on Twitter after he messed up on his solo in Red or Black? It just really broke my heart and I wanted to send him a message on Twitter to comfort him. It said he typed in "harry's sh*t on his phone, but I tried typing in "harry's sh*t" on Twitter but I couldn't find anything. Just wondering, does anyone know exactly WHAT people said, and could you possibly give me a link to all those hateful comments? Just wondering, Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 07:02 AM

type in harry s*** on google. i think theres a post on a blog with all these comments.

Ads

People make up all sorts of rumours on Twitter like apparently Taylor Swift called Niall Horan a fat blonde ugly pig and made him cry? ignore these rumours people just try and make them look bad

@abziibieber
@DrizzyDrakesHoe

LOL! He cried because of hate? if he can't take the hate, then maybe he should not be in the music buisness. With every band comes hate, you don't see any other band crying because of hate, do you?