This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do the wonder girls have a offical twitter?
01-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Do the wonder girls have a offical twitter?
I have a few more ?'s to:
1. Are they still famous?
2. How old are they?
3. Are they the ones singing in there english verison songs?
4. I heard that that one of them quit is that true?
5. what are all there american songs?
Thanks!Smile and sorry for some of the spellingX)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 08:10 AM

1, yes, they are, especially in asia, currrently they are working very hard to make it big in the US if they can, they are currently working on their next mini album and is supposed to be released in june/2011 or so. it is very very difficult for asian artists to break the us market due to various factors (not to detail it here), this next album is very critical for them to see whether they succeed in the US or not . all wait and see.

2, they are actually very young, the oldest (yubin) is 22 (american age) and the youngest (Lim & sohee) is 19. in korean age, it is calculated quite differently from other countries. korean add 1 more year the day they are born (1st year of life), so in korean age, they are 23 and 20. but this is my guessing and it is much complicated than that, for details please check the following link and other info in the internet regarding to korean age if you're interested to know.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...534AA3luSs

3, yes, they are the ones who sing the english version songs.

4, the currrent members of the wonder girls are
Sun-Ye (Sun)
Ye-Eun (Yenny)
So-Hee
Yu-Bin
Hye-Rim (Lim)

and the former members are
Hyuna, left for sickness (currently is a member for kpop girl group - 4minute)
Sun-Mi (MiMi), left for studying (currently just admitted to a south korea university, freshmen year)

5, there are 'nobody', '2 different tears', 'tell me' and 'so hot'. their next album will be released by june/2011 and will include 6 songs or so. it is still in production, expectation is high. they also have some other korean songs that i think are very good listening even i don't know korean at all.

there are tons of info, news, video of the wonder girls in the internet, if you are really interested in them, you can start with wonder girls wiki and/or just type in 'wonder girls' in google search. you will find plenty of stuff about them.

Ads

01-26-2013, 08:10 AM

yes they do! ~