This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to drive more traffic to my food blog?
01-26-2013, 08:15 AM
How to drive more traffic to my food blog?
http://dailychoresrecorded.blogspot.in/

Its a picture tutorial for recipes how to increase or drive traffic to my blog. Also I need more subscribers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 08:23 AM

Submit your site in niche related and local directories. Secondly when you post articles on your blog 1st make it sure that its 100 % unique then submit the post url into high quality social sites. Do forum posting and Blog comments on niche related sites. Also make facebook page and post on it daily.

Ads

hi
if you want to spike the traffic to your blog you should consider consulting a SEO company to help do SEO and help generate traffic. this can be done using several techniques but is a long term process. the SEO agents a cheap and can easily be freelanced.
this is a long term process so don't be in a hurry since it continues as long as the blog existed
i have linked a seo agent which offer personalized attention for projects like yours

Do social media, PPC and SEO.
also participate in forum its help to visitor in your blog.

Hi,

you can also try a company called Banners Broker, yo can advertise earning you money which you can put right back in to advertising for your blog. You will get tons of real traffic and subscribers. Paid traffic is the best and legit

You can easily drive traffic by using twitter:
http://www.blogdips.com/how-to-use-twitt...e-traffic/

One of the best ways to get traffic to your site is to get noticed by large food sites like FoodGawker, TasteSpotting, and Photograzing. These sites can help stats, but are very picky about the submissions they accept. Keep trying though, as they can be a great resource for your site stats.