This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more online traffic for my blog?
01-26-2013, 11:35 AM
How can I get more online traffic for my blog?
I want to get more traffic for my blog. How should I go about finding ways to boost my online traffic??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 11:43 AM

here is good e book for you.
Explaining abut how make hot content that people search and how getting profit from it.
http://sentrals.com/online-business/how-...a-week.php

Ads

try this one
it has many info about the seo

http://seooffersonline.com/

Make it interesting, original and compelling. Quite easy really.

Content and only the content pulls traffic for a blog. So focus on generating useful and interesting content should be primary focus. In addition, you should be doing all those things which your instinct says will help your blog. This includes, networking, community building etc.

If the blog is new, then it is required to spread the word too. Check the source url to help achieve the objective:

Best method hands down: article submission. It will send you quality backlinks and tons of targeted traffic.

I run a seo firm. I can tell you out of everything I've learned, the most powerful seo method is article submission. This has ranked most of my websites on the first page of google, and brought tons of targeted traffic. You can do the submission free by going to any site. But submitting to 40 or so directories can take up to 2-3 hours. Its best to get software that will automate submission for you to 200+ sites, saving you time and money.

I use and recommend automatic article submitter for this to save loads of hours and money. You can see my review of it here: http://article-submission-software-review.com

it's not that simple to make a great deal of online traffic. I can only give some basic suggetions telling you what I did when getting my online marketing started. It's not suitale for everyone but you can pick up some of them according to youself.

1. Video Presentation
2. Article Writing
3. Social Bookmarking Submission
4. Google Discussions
5. Twitter the Micro Blog

And you can skim other answers posted by others. They are helpful.
One more thing is to keep move on and don't give up.
Good luck boy.