This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make money creating my own website?
01-26-2013, 12:03 PM
How do I make money creating my own website?
I am using notepad along with html, css, php, mysql etc and I just want to know if I can make money by creating something like facebook or an online game or something.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 12:11 PM

Yes you can make a lot of money by creating a site and placing advertising on it. Once you get a lot of visitors to the site it will make a lot of money.

Ads

I'm sorry but with just "Notepad" to help you, you're not going to be able to make Facebook! (That said, theoretically, it's possible!)

There is no way you will be able to compete with Facebook or make an online games site. The market's too competitive and it's already full. If you were able to, you wouldn't have asked this question...

Aim lower. Find a topic you'd like to write about, something that your interested in. Perhaps you've made a tool that you think people might find useful. Do your research: is the market saturated already? If so, probably best to start elsewhere and tackle it later when your SEO skills are better.

Make sure your site it aimed at the visitor. Do the content first: don't worry about the technical (HTML, JS, etc) until later. After all, your visitors will come for information not your nice designs...

When you get about 1000 unique visitors per day, consider applying for Adsense - this is where you'll start to make money. Only do so though when you're sure your site is good enough as Google will check it first. You then might start of earning £1 or so a day. From there, who knows how much you'll make: it all depends on your field and how much effort you put into the site.

So in summary, realistically most people won't make any money from their sites. Make a site because you like the topic, cause you enjoy making the tools and writing the content. Don't think too ambitious (eg making facebook) and don't think you'll get rich quick!

How to Make Money with YouTube Videos Online For Free Best way 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odhzg1WVjsQ

How To Make Money - Make $857 In 12 Minutes Here's Proof How

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy69_F9xo98

Hey, if you already have HTML knowledge and stuff you can do what I do. I work in affiliate sales for Internet Income University. They will help you create your own website and give you free access to their website:

http://go.internetincomeuniversity.com/i...0qf&w=fast

They help you learn about SEO and Google Ad-sense and stuff like that so you can make money off of it. I started out slow but now make about $650 per week through their website. And there are people who are better at it than me who make more.

I think this would be a good place to start to make money, then you could branch out if you wanted to create your own website (like a facebook site or gaming site) once you make some good money to support that kind of project.

Hope that helps. Good Luck!