This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls I need your opinion?
01-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Girls I need your opinion?
So there is a girl we where good friends last year and well talked alot

This year not in the same class Sad but eney time I pass her in the hall she seas hey brycee ( makes my day when she does it ) just in a nice and really sweet voice and well I wish I could stop and talk but all I do is say hey back and smile she stares at me for about 5sec so do y'all think she likes me I like her but I just wish I could talk to her more but do you think she likes me so no Facebook twitter don't know phone num and she only seas hi to me and stares

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 12:52 PM

She can see that it unsettles you when she does that, so she gets a kick out of it.

So... don't let her pass the next time. Do an about face and walk next to her to class.

Be late.

It's worth it.

Ads

Try having a conversation with her. Just because you don't have a class together doesn't mean you have to stop talking. Talk to her the way you did last year. It's hard to tell if she likes you right now, but get to know her.

i think that she might like you, but what you need to do is talk to her. I've been in a really similar situation except that I'm the girl. I used to sit next to this boy in my history class and we talked quite a lot and always had eye contact and stuff like that. Then we got a new teacher and no longer had the seating arrangement so we don't sit together anymore. I still liked him for ages but he just stopped talking to me, we still said hey and stuff in the corridors but nothing more than that. It was really disappointing, so don't do that to her.
If you like her, talk to her. I'd say she likes you.
Good luck Smile

hmm maybe you could try to find her after school or something and actually talk to her and get her number. then you guys could start talking more and stuff.