This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social networking site question?
01-26-2013, 02:19 PM
Social networking site question?
We've gone from sites like msn, bebo, face party, Facebook and now twitter.. Will there be new sites like this in the future? Seems like everyone has had facebook and bebo for a while now..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 02:27 PM

I seriously hope they don't make any more social sites. I've deleted my MSN, Twitter, Facebook, the lot! All them sites do is cause problems, and they're just filled with people trying to get attention.

If I were you, I'd get a social life and stay off social sites. You'll be stress-free. Trust me. (:

Ads

There will be more, oh yes, there will be more.

I think the future holds that people get off their bottom and go out and earn money and become svelt again.

I never heard of bebo or face party, but had been in myspace, twitter and facebook as well as yahoo messenger in earlier years, but I think facebook with all its security problems and the governments saying they want to more closely monitor things and people stealing pictures off FB and bullying and deaths being caused thru Facebook (and craigslist) well it's getting a little dicey now. People think they've made friends thru FB when in reality there are none, it's all a lot of talk, getting nowhere, and all while our nation (and others) fall off the fiscal cliff. It's time to get working.

There will always be more social networking sites - it is the way that communities are built, and humans LOVE communities where they can share their interests.

One of the hottest properties in social media at the moment is Pinterest, a images sharing website where (mostly females) shares pictures of what they like.

The variations on social networking is incredible. There's YouTube, of course, for sharing content through videos. But there are also projects where people from around the work create music compositions, write novels, and even design cities of the future. You may not realize it, but massive multi-player games like World of Warcraft are also social networks.

Who knows what the future holds.

When it come, i will let you know.

Well there are a lot of other popular Social Networking sites out there from a lot of start up companies, they seem to be quite popular. I don't think many people use MSN or Bebo anymore (in fact I'm pretty sure Microsoft just recently announced the closure of MSN in favour of Skype which they acquired last year.

There are a lot of other Social Networking sites/apps that are increasing in popularity, such as Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Path, Google+ and App.net.

There always will be a new sites!Hard to beat FB and twitter!