This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is Twitter like?
01-26-2013, 03:03 PM
What is Twitter like?
I'm thinking about joining Twitter, but don't know if it would be a waste of time or something that I would enjoy being on

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 03:11 PM

same here. sounds like a waste of time, but since I see it everywhere it does attract my attention.
I dont know much about it...
Im stickin to myspace.

Ads

Kinda stupid unless you want to know what people are doing ever second of the day. I think it's boring.

Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Twitter is like.

I can honestly say I like it. There's really nothing that's amazing about it. It's actually quite stupid. But it can become addicting to people. It's good if you love texting(you can text tweets), or you do really exciting things and you want your friends to know. Many celebrities do it, so its also a way of you stalking them... If you decide that you don't like it, just stop twittering, simple as that.

Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access. Users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, Short Message Service (SMS) or external applications. While the service costs nothing to use, accessing it through SMS may incur phone service provider fees.

Since its creation in 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Twitter has gained notability and popularity worldwide. It is sometimes described as the "SMS of the Internet"[3] since the use of Twitter's application programming interface for sending and receiving short text messages by other applications often eclipses the direct use of Twitter.

http://www.feedmyapp.com/web_20_twitter_...ions_sites

waste of time and stupid.