This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
android country change (Not from settings)?
01-26-2013, 06:22 PM
android country change (Not from settings)?
I bought an ACER A500 from China and it is running on the Android OS. Unfortunately, it has all default apps that i don't need, plus i can't download anything from the android market. So is there anyway i can set the software so its like i bought it form the U.S.?

To clarify, software differ slightly between regions, so there is the U.S. version of the Android OS, and a Chinese version of the Android U.S. My tablet by default has the Chinese version of the Android OS, since i bought it from China, but i want to U.S. version of the android O.S.

Changing the country through the settings does not work BTW. Its a huge problem since i can't read anything from the chinese version of the android market.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 06:30 PM

Android Customer Service
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001
Note: The above numbers are those of Google head office. If you are unable to reach the right person then we suggest you to email Android with the details given below.

Android Email Support
Get Android support over email.
compatibility@android.com (general queries)
cts@android.com (Compatibility Test Suite help)
android-partnerships@google.com (business enquiries)
security@android.com (report bugs or security issues)

Android Online Help
Get email support for Android products by clicking here. You can email Google here for Android Applications, Books or Movies.

Android Market
Looking for Android applications or games? Click here to visit the Android Market page where you can sort your downloads through categories such as games and applications (books, business, communication, health, lifestyle, wallpaper, media, video, news, weather, shopping, social or others).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply