This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ask him out?
01-26-2013, 09:50 PM
How do I ask him out?
Ok, so a guy just moved to my school from Spain. I really like him and he is really nice and funny. I talk to him in classes and sometimes at lunch. He used to like one of my friends and I don't know if he still does. Accidentally I gave him a black eye.. But we laughed it off and I said sorry. He is really sweet and I like him alot. How do I ask him out? He doesn't have fb or twitter so I would have to do it in person... Help@

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 09:58 PM

Just meet him in the hall at the end of the day after classes are over and casually say "Hey____. So the new ____ movie is out. I really want to see it with someone. Would you like to come with me this weekend?"

Simple. Casual. Quick Smile

Ads

Try and talk to him when hes by his self... ask him if he wants to hang around with you a bit more,maybe at weekends,ask him if he wants to go out somewhere ,like the cinema,and then start to get knowing him a bit more,whats his hobbies,interests,etc,etc,another thing you should do,when your alone with him and your talking to him just say i like you :3 he will know what you mean,dont be shy you've only got one life so just tel him when you can . Hope I helped

Anything done in person is pretty much done from heart. When someone sends someone a text "hey lets go out" it is pretty lazy and effortless. I don't know weather or not he may like you, guys in our time period are really inconsistent and tend to be misleading. I would say though to ask him simply if he likes you, if so in which way. If you doesn't like you in the way you hoped, at least you can still be friends.

try to get information out of him on who he likes or top 3. if u are not in it first try to make him appreciate you by hanging out with him and all. then one day when you are really good friends say whats on your mind. Big Grin

Don't ask him out. If he likes you, believe me, he'll ask you out. You don't want him to think you're pushy do you?

do not ask him strait it didnt work for me the guy i like i told him and he said no i was disappointed you should ask a friend to ask him if he likes you but tell your friend to not tell him is from you and see what he said