This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If someone is talking crap about you...?
10-11-2012, 10:13 PM
If someone is talking crap about you...?
We got in a girls fight (words, drama). She put up multiple posts about me on tumblr, and twitter. They are extremly mean and rude some are even harrassment. She even put up my initials in one. She's called me b****, and thinks that these posts are none of my business even though they're about me.

What should I do? I havent said anything to her and I feel like I didnt do anything wrong. Look at my other questions on my account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 10:21 PM

She is trying to get you upset, ignore her with your head held high, and she will stop.

Ads

How old are you? Like 10? This sounds really childish.
The girl is making a fool out of herself for airing her dirty laundry to the public like that.

Its embarassing, best think you can do is ignore it. Don't stoop down to her level, or else you just give her ammo to shoot you down.
Ignore her, & don't check her tumblr, she'll get bored.

Remember, every action has a reaction.

& that's exactly what she wants.

Tell an adult about this!

Ignore it.
Yeah, it may be hard to totally ignore what she's saying,but she wants a reaction. She baiting you,she wants a fight and if you react,then you are just giving her exactly what she wants.
If you are still offended by the term B*tch,then you really have some growing up to do. People will have their own individual opinions on you,and it isn't your job to react or respond to them.

If people try to get a rise out of you they are vulnerable and can be hurt too. Just because they can dish it out the question can they have places you could do a tit for a tat back? The weapon is she is getting under your skin on tumbler and twitter. Who is she to you? A friend gone bad? Why is she doing this to you? Is she jealous? Does she have a motive or angle? Or is it just a little fight gone ballistic? What could you do to end this? Have a pow wow. A little meeting to air differences? Try the simple plan to end this or have your war with words......