This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crush advice...he said this. does he like me? if a guy says he would def date you, does that mean he likes you?
10-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Crush advice...he said this. does he like me? if a guy says he would def date you, does that mean he likes you?
This boy and I chat a lot and we really enjoy our conversations. we are good friends. but right now we live in different states. but he and i are planning to move to the same state because we both want to go to the same school. we both found out we were planning the same plan to go to the school. i have growing affections for this boy. he was chatting with our mutual friend and she told him she knew someone perfect for him and he messaged her twice asking if it was me she was talking about. she told him no(but she was talking about me, but did not want him to know it was me). but when she asked what he thought of me in another chat, he said "if she lived nearby, i wouldn't hesitate to date her. she's beautiful and funny and loves MJ. What more can I ask for?" (so like basically he would def date me if i lived there right now. but does that mean he likes me?) he also said in another chat that I was a sweetheart and gorgeous, real pretty. but he said "for now I'm talking to this other girl"(where he lives right now) i know we can't date because we live too far for now. but i really have growing feelings that keep growing for him. i mean other boys asked me out, but i just am not interested in dating guys i don't really have an interest in. i mean i know he can date other people and so can I, but i only have eyes for him.

so does he like me?
do i have a chance in the future even if he is talking to this girl? we will end up living near each other since we both are planning to move to the same school in another state far from where we live.

and recently we texted from 12 AM to almost 2 AM. is this a good sign?

today on twitter he was giving me so many compliments.i told him thanks for something and he was like you're awesome. people need to get to know you. we need more people like you. and he says you're so sweet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 10:28 PM

yep he like you but, he not about the long distance relationships maybe once you to start going to the same school it'll be different good luck norbert

Ads

yes i absolutely think he likes you! girl he just prolly thinks it would be hard to date you while you live in different states, so thats why he's talkin to that other girl cause she lives closer to him.

He obviously likes you...

I love how girls drop these little hints and reference then guys do stuff like that which basically screams I WANNA DATE YOU and girls blame guys for not catching on to their hints...

he deffinatly likes you Smile

yes. he likes you lots. you def. have a chance! good luck, girly.

STOP SPAMMING.

In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 5 answers - 7 hours ago - Open
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 2 answers - 14 hours ago - Open
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 7 answers - 17 hours ago - Open
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 3 answers - 1 day ago - Open
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 3 answers - 2 days ago - Open
Crush advice...he said this. does he like me? if a guy says he would def date you, does that mean he likes me?
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 7 answers - 2 days ago - Open
Crush advice...he said this. does he like me? if a guy says he would def date you, does that mean he likes me?
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 7 answers - 3 days ago - Open
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 8 answers - 3 days ago - Open
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 3 answers - 3 days ago - Open
Crush advice...he said this. does he like me? guys/girls please help?
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 1 answer - 3 days ago - Open
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 0 answers - 4 days ago - Open
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 7 answers - 4 days ago - Open
1 In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 3 answers - 4 days ago - In Voting
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 1 answer - 4 days ago - In Voting
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 3 answers - 6 days ago - Resolved
Crush advice...he said this. does he like me? what should i do? help from boys/girls?
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 3 answers - 1 week ago - In Voting
Crush advice...he said this. does he like me? what should i do? help from boys/girls?
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 2 answers - 1 week ago - In Voting
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 1 answer - 1 week ago - In Voting
Crush advice...he said this...does he like me?...what should I do? HELP!?
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 1 answer - 1 week ago - In Voting
Crush advice...he said this...does he like me?...what should I do? HELP!?
In Singles & Dating - Asked by cutepenguin18 - 1 answer - 1 week ago - Resolved