This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I have an eating disorder,also I feel depressed?
01-27-2013, 11:41 AM
I think I have an eating disorder,also I feel depressed?
I'm 14 I'm a boy for months I've worried about my weight citing down on calories sometimes to ad low as 250 calories and if i have too many wgich is normally 900 ille purge to het rid of it,im not proud of it some people say yea im doing it for attention when i keep it secret for months the only reason anyone knows is someone found my secret twitter account I've also been feeling depressed recently people have been saying I'm doing it for attention but I'm not I would just be sat down thinking about my life in general which I've been doing alot recently id ille just start crying

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 11:49 AM

Most people think of girls when they think of eating disorders. They probably don't understand why you do it. It seems like people these days are very critical and quick to judge us when something is wrong. Maybe you have a teacher that you are close to that you can reach out to. They are usually more understanding than other students.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I have a blog where I talk about my issues with depression and how I am working past it. There is information to contact me if you would like. I would love to help.

http://haileyslifeproject.com/help/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply