This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that facebook is really overrated ?
01-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Do you think that facebook is really overrated ?
BQ : Do we constantly need to be introduced to a new social networking site like first Bebo, Myspace, Facebook, and now twitter ?

BQ 2 : Do you think that facebook will not relevant in a few years and everyone will go to twitter ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 12:01 PM

There's a "Facebook" category on this site; You tell me.

Ads

No I like facebook and I do not like twitter very much at all I do not find it useless or helpful in anyway

well no I don't think that twitter will be the new facebook because you are extremely limited on the things you can do on there while with facebbok and myspace, you can do anything you want. In a way I think that facebook can be a great thing. I have many friends at school that I dont hang out with outside of school and I don't text them but I still like to see how they are doing too. It's a great way to stay social when other wise, you couldn't. On the other hand, people think that facebook is great and they constantly stay on and always update their status. It gets annoying. And some people think that if they can talk to all these people online then they don't have to worry about getting out to hang out with their friends or meet new people. In this respect, it's making people's socila skills drop so it's not all that healthy. But that's just what I think. When people use online social networks properly, they can be a great thing.

I don't think we need to be introduced to social networks, I honestly think it's a waste of time (But I can't talk can I? I'm on here.)
Eventually most of facebook users will go twitter.

I don't think so Facebook has a lot of features and I enjoyed using it. Facebook is best for networking and advertising as well.

I don't think people will go to Twiiter - unless if they do some changing to their website. Twitter to me is very boring. I like facebook because it allows me to keep in touch with all of my friends. I work annoying hours where I can't really communicate with people (I work 4:30pm-1:30am) and this helps me keep in touch with people. Also, they have fun games such as Bejeweled and you can compete against friends to try to get the top!