This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people so obsessed on one direction?
01-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Why are people so obsessed on one direction?
People at my school are so obsessed and all they talk about is one direction which is really annoying. They say stuff like 'If ever have a baby with -1D MEMBER-, Im naming our baby Morgan''. They also do weird things like racing on whos getting the math book that has the number '1'. They're very good singers and good looking too but why do they like them so much? :/ At home all they do is anything involves 1D (for example cry because of Fan-Fics, write fanfics, watch 1D videos on youtube, etc )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 12:53 PM

They all look like shit except for the guy with the fohawk, he's OK, but still premature and ugly looking

Ads

Its probably just because they are internationally famous and they're the "new" Pop band. Like everyone used to be OBSESSED with justin bieber but now thats kinda the past . Soon 1d will be replaced by maybe James Arthur I duno. Hope this helped

It's a social trend which is subject to change. Now, don't get annoyed by your peers' craze. Choose any activity that's good for you. That makes your day.

It's the trends, they come and go. Like the jonas brothers. I've come across many directioners on twitter and not a single one mentions about the instrumentals, lyrics (sometimes), how many albums they sell etc. They just care about their looks and accent etc. Not to be rude but they're 'fan girls'

Timing-they came along at the right time, all hot, British and funny Smile

BECAUSE ONCE YOU GET IN THE FANDOM THERE IS NO GETTING OUT.
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY STOP BEING A DIRECTIONER.
THEIR STUPID FANTASTIC ACCENTS AND BEAUTIFUL FACES ARE TOO ADDICTIVE TO HANDLE. AND THEN A LOT OF DIRECTIONERS DECIDE TO GET A TUMBLR WHICH IS THE WORST DECISION SOMEBODY CAN EVER MAKE AND I RECCOMEND NEVER GETTING ONE BECAUSE YOUR LIFE GOES AWAY AND TUMBLR ONLY FUELS THE ADDICTION AND YOU CAN'T GET ONE DIRECTION OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND IF YOU AREN'T A DIRECTIONER YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND IT IS LITERALLY A PIT THAT YOU CANNOT CLIMB OUT OF I FRICKIN NEED CONCERT TICKETS NOW BYE

That's because they have fallen in love with One Direction, and they know they'll always be invisible to them but they'll do anything to express their love for One Direction. Crying from fan-fics is not uncommon because the story is very touching and you can feel a connection towards One Direction. Writing fanfics and watching 1D videos makes them feel like they get to know One Direction better and become closer to them. Once you know enough about One Direction it gets really addicting and you feel as if you need to love One Direction as much as possible. I hope this answer helped Smile

OHHHHHHHHHHHH TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW IN FACT ALL THEY DO IS RUIN YOUR LIFE...SO WHEN DECEMBER 21 CAME US DIRECTIONER WERE ACTUALLY RELIVED THE WORLD WAS ENDING .......WE THOUGHT IT WAS A MIRACLE...

Because 1D has all the things and qualities the media looks for to advertise to teenage girls: good looks, sob stories, british accents, etc. They also always write songs on how they love girls' flaws and how girls don't realize that they're beautiful and so on. At that age, teen girls are very self-conscious and when 5 cute british guys write catchy songs about how beautiful they are, they get obsessed with them.