This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my bf being a jerk or am I being oversensitive?
01-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Is my bf being a jerk or am I being oversensitive?
My boyfriend is going to college 2 hrs away from me. He had 2 papers assigned weeks ago, he procrastinated and didn't get them done until last weekend. The problem? He had to stay 2 hours away to finish them, and he knew that I was having my wisdom teeth out that Friday and wanted him home. But, we had agreed that he needed to stay and do his homework. Now, in the 5 years that we have been dating we have Always said good night to each other. But when I tried to tell him good night, he told me he was too busy with homework to talk. Yet when I got on twitter on Monday, I see he spent a big portion of the weekend on twitter. But when i called him out on this, he didn't see what the big deal was. My thoughts are that if he is too busy for his girl, he should be too busy for everything else too, especially when they are talking marriage and I just had surgery! Am I justified?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 04:47 PM

I don't think he was right in this situation. But to be honest, guys do this often in my experience. They say they're too busy to talk to you yet they're on twitter and facebook the whole time. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. I'd be upset because yeah, it was wrong what he did but I'm sure he didn't think of it as a big deal at the time. I don't think he meant to blow you off or anything.

Ads

Yes. I have the same problem with my husband. Always doing things that don't matter, but then when he knows he should be spending time with me, he's suddenly busy! Drives me nuts!

where and when does he have his chill out time ?
so he went on twitter and let off steam big deal
if you do not give him some pace you will lose him