This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over a celebrity crush?
01-27-2013, 05:19 PM
How to get over a celebrity crush?
Ok I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...i'm in love with Kendall Jenner. I like love everything about her even though I've never met her, she's so amazing.

That being said, I know that i'm probably never gonna meet her and even if i do she probably won't take any interest in me. Even though i know this, it's like I still can't stop thinking about her. This has never happened to me with anyone before and it's really starting to freak me out, like I'm trying to accept the fact that I'm never going to be with her but I still can't stop thinking about her.

Anyone have any ideas on how to stop thinking about her so I can just like stop the pain of knowing i'll never be with her? By the way i'm a 15 year old guy.

Twitter: jonathan_mcwane

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 05:27 PM

Hang out in the bushes outside her house with a pair of zip cuffs, a hockey mask and a jar of Vicks Vapo Rub. You will get over it quickly.

Ads

Kendall Jenner just messaged me and she said you are a queer

You will never get over a crush you have at 15, but that's normal, all guys have some girl (that we know or not) we had a crush on at 15, mine was Madonna.

Keep in mine though that you have a crush on the fantasy girl in your head, not the real one, if you actually met her you might find out that she was a bitch and you couldn't stand her, it's the fantasy you are in love with, not the real person, real people are not fantasies they are humans and as such are not prefect, unlike the way they are in our minds, just remember that its okay to have crushes when you are 15, but you still have to do your homework..

Personally when i can't stop thinking about a female i just choke myself until i pass out and dream wonderful things. It is best to also express your feelings in abstract ways such as painting a picture of Kendall on your stomach and walking around fully naked exclaiming why you love her! Big Grin Hope this helps!

Having a crush isn't bad. The more you stress about it the worse it will probably guess. Your probably hormonal still, so just don't get work up about it, its only a woman (no disrespect to her). It will pass in time

youll get over it...

send her a message

Honestly, it's hard. I have a celebrity crush, too. And it is HORRIBLE. All you ever think about is them, and you come up with all of these scenarios in your head about falling in love with them and whatnot, when it reality you know they'd never like you. I don't think you really can get over it until you grow up and meet someone else.