This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am in love!! help!!!!! ASAP?
01-27-2013, 05:23 PM
I am in love!! help!!!!! ASAP?
Ok...I am crazy in love with this girl named Hannah. I think about her like every 30 sec. I am going mad. I don't see her a ton..just on Sundays at youthgroup. I have completely changed my clothing style...I have a pretty bad acne problem that's is improving.using the strongest cremes on the market and taking an antibiotics that is right below acutain. I am working out more than I ever have..(I already worked out a lot...now I am just doubling it) goal to have a 6 pack by march. So all these things seem cool to me....but what can I do to leave an impression..I want to kinda hint that I like her. Some indirect comments. Anything that just hints. I already have a plan for the final step after I get past this.. I feel like I am going to have a heart attack any time I talk to her. Just some other important info is... we are both 14 My parents don't let me have cellphones or facebook. (So texting her isn't an option) We see each other again on sunday. All advice welcomed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 05:31 PM

So you must be feeling Heaven on earth.....good for you.

Ads

Try to get over your fear and talk to her!

Try to find out the things she likes, make small conversation! Smile and greet her. If you want to give her hints here and there, then compliment her on basic things. Try not to change yourself to much, If you like the things you are doing then continue on with it but if you're just doing it for her then don't. Because if you act like a whole different person with her she will fall for the person and she wouldn't know a thing about your actual personality.

I'm in the same exact situation right now... Literally. I only see him on Sundays and at Youth Group. I really like him, we are really good friends, and I get butterflies every time I talk to him. But sometimes. I just have to say to myself. "I will regret it tonight if I don't say anything to him, so I need to do it now or never" just say that to yourself. He doesn't have a phone so that's not an option for me either. Just walk up to her, talk to her a little bit, just like the usual stuff that you talk about, then bring up a movie on friday night or something like that. You could even just hang out at your house. Trust me, it WILL work! Hope it help. Let me know. Smile

This is cute, I love hearing about boys being nervous over a girl. It's truly adorable and bring me back to my high school years... oh those were the days.
But besides that, don't place pressure on yourself too much. Relax. Take a breath.
You mention you're 14. I highly doubt you're in love. i'm sorry; it sounds more of a crush.
The next time you see her, just chat her up. Losen up. Don't be too afraid. She is just only a girl anyways, with flaws as well.
Girls like confident guys anyways, more so than looks. Although, it is nice to keep yourself well groomed and taken care of.
Man up! Just talk to her and be yourself. That's all you can ever be anyways, and what's to lose?

Good luck!

I would say to start giving her hints you like her, start with making eye contact a lot and smiling at her really often. After that, when you talk to her, just act natural, she won't run away or anything so you don't need to be so worried Smile Making a few jokes with her would be good, and just dropping random compliments will work wonders Smile Also next time you see her, ask her if she would wanna go hang out with you sometime, and set up more times to see her then just every Sunday. Smile I really hope this helped... good luck!! Big Grin