This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do I need to spend to get a 100,000 users to my new website?
01-27-2013, 06:36 PM
what do I need to spend to get a 100,000 users to my new website?
I am starting a social network site and want to unleash the full potential of online marketing. What do I need to spend and/do to get 100k worth of visitors to my site within 1 month? How do the big startups do it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 06:44 PM

That kind of volume is beyond my experience, with a social site you might just try some sort of give away, could be cheap compared to other methods, thoug ultimately you have to advertise the contest as well.

If you get fake robot generated traffic, like some use to fakeout site statistics it might be under $100.

PPC ads might cost 50 cents a click, $50k, there still may be 5 cent clicks out there...

Getting search ranking can involve buting links on the sly, I understand one can rent a prime link on pr7 sites for about $1000 a month.

Ads

This all depends on the media you are using and the keywords. You maybe should try using JV deals with no out of pocket expenses you only pay for the results.

Look for adds on fiverr