This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone tell me how to get more followers?
01-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get more followers?
Ok so i have an instagram and a twitter, but i hardly have any followers on twitter. I have 160 on ig but ive had my account for a while. What can i do to get more followers? Im so jealous of the people with like 100k. I'll be happy with like a thousand....or just a lot. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 08:19 PM

just make more friends and you'll have more followers. i only have 11 followers on my twitter. haha.

Ads

Give people a reason to follow you. Post content that is original, interesting to users, funny, informative, etc. If you post interesting content, this will give your current followers a reason to re-tweet your content, and potentially get you more followers. I have read that short but witty tweets are always the best.

Also if there is a current event going on, like for instance if it's the day of the presidential election. Post something original and witty about that current event. People will likely be searching for things related to that event, and if your tweet stands out, these people will hopefully follow you!

Also, you could start a blog about something you like. For example, if you like fashion. Start a fashion blog, post interesting content, and add a "follow" button on your blog (that links to twitter). If you get a large following on your blog, these people will likely follow you on twitter.

Be entertaining. Have something that interests people and then tell them to follow you to get updates.

On your instagram advertise you have a twiiter. Tell people to follow you back on twitter. On your twitter advertise people to follow you back on instagram. Tell your friends to follow you back on twitter and instagram. On instagram post creative photos on there. If the photos are just boring people won't follow you back. On twitter make good status that are interesting. People follow people who profile look amazing and creative. For more help go on google and look up "how to get more followers on instagram/twitter". By the way try to follow people who have amazing profile with a lot of follwers. So you can copy their ideas.

To be candid with you, tagging more common words with a # such as #igdaily #instagram #contest #winner #look #me Also by having interesting pictures and communicating with your followers through comments.

OR some people buy their followers thats why others have crazy numbers of followers. Here's one. This one is legit coz i bought some from them. They got reviews too.

Read more: http://bit.ly/N4yJbz

I usually buy them

You can participate in trains or exchanges. However, this might get your Twitter account blocked. You should try to have funny tweets or interesting comments and people will follow you.

Hello I've been trying to get followers as well haha and I came across this site: http://socialmediaexplode.com/?r=86014

It gets me almost 1000+ followers a day. I promise you should go check it out I am positive you wont regret it. Smile

Its a like for like site and its free so try it.

The best and easiest way to gain Twitter followers is to use Social Exchange websites like http://www.robovisits.com :-)