This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you meet people from corrie if you go and wait outside the set?
01-27-2013, 08:18 PM
how do you meet people from corrie if you go and wait outside the set?
I will be going to Manchester in the summer. I'm wondering how do you meet people from corrie if you wait outside the set. what times, who are you most likely to meet etc.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 08:26 PM

You would probably have to contact them via twitter/facebook first, if you can't do that the best thing is to find out what times they are on set and wait there about 20 minutes before they start recording or 20 minutes before they finish so that you can catch them on their way in our out. Obviously when you get there try to talk to someone ( a manager ) on set and see which way they will be coming from! - Hope this helps.

Ads

01-27-2013, 08:26 PM

Hey, I live near the set in Manchester and it is set on a street called Great john street near the museum of science industry and across the road from a hotel called Great John Street Hotel if you Google it you will see (It is near to the Hilton Hotel and Deansgate train station about a 5 min walk), a lot of people do wait outside but you may have to wait a long time before anyone comes in or out as they come in and out at different times depending on their filming times, (You can actually see part of Dev's shop and people walking up and down the street from the public street I've looked once lol) they don't film on weekends but they film all the rest of the week I've never actually stood outside but with me living near by i have walked near there and have met most of the cast and some cast a few times, you will most likely meet a few of the cast members it depends who's filming on that particular day but sometimes people don't stop for photos and autographs.

The only person i wanted to meet was Ben Price who plays Nick Tilsley and by walking near by he has past me loads of times and have had the change to meet him lots of times and have had pics with him and also got his autograph. He is really nice in real life he was chatting to me and stuff!

But i know they are moving the set to Salford soon i think its this year in the spring i heard but not positive it is then. (But maybe when they move they will make the old set into a museum)! Smile

Hope I Helped! Smile